UPDATE 5th March 2021
All being well pub gardens will be allowed to open from the 12th of April, we will be open from Thursday the 15th April, once we are at this date we will be open Thursday to Sunday only until we can fully reopen for you all. Our opening times are: Thursday 2pm to 8pm, Friday 2pm to 9pm, Saturday 12pm to 9pm, Sunday 12pm until 7pm. This is of course all weather dependent, some nights we will be closing earlier and some days we may not open at all if it is raining.
We are taking bookings for the garden for table sizes of 4-6 people only, please send us a message via the website ONLY with what date you are looking for, how many people, at what time and how long you would like the table.
Just to confirm that we are only taking bookings for a certain amount of tables and the tables remaining, which we are not reserving, are on a first come first served basis.
Garden rules, this is our garden that you are invited to, please treat it with respect:
• If you do have a cough, temperature or live with someone that does then please do not come to our establishment;
• There is the rule of 6 for each table;
• You are to be sat down during your visit with us, this means no standing;
• There is full waiter service whilst you are with us, waving your hand will not get you served quicker, please be patient with us
• Use the ashtrays provided, not the table or lawn;
• Empty crisps packets are to go in an empty glass and not in the gaps of the tables or on the floor;
• Help keep the garden tidy!
• Respect our neighbours, like we do, please no noisy behaviour, shouting or swearing;
• Do not move the TABLES;
• Do not move the CHAIRS;
• No ball games, the staff get excited;
• Sorry but no children, babies or pets are allowed.
• We are a Challenge 25 venue;
• Due to allergies and intolerances any food or drink consumed on the premises must be purchased from us;
• We will not tolerate any form of abuse to any of our staff, this will be dealt with severely!
• Bad attitudes are not warranted
• If you have a complaint then ask to speak to Ronnie, Mat or Adam, don’t go leaving a faceless review online, we are approachable people and would rather you left happy after a chat with us, leaving a faceless review will get a stern reply!
Unfortunately due to the ongoing threat of restrictions being placed upon us we will not be hosting any events in 2021, but we are now taking bookings for 2022, please do send us an email with your enquiry. As we are a challenge 25 venue we cannot host 18th or 21st birthday parties.
We are waiting to see what restrictions we will be opening the pub under, once we know more then all of the information will be here for you to read.