Our Phone is voicemail only and messages cannot be left, the message will refer you to this page.
Our new opening times are: Mondays to Saturdays 11am until 11pm and Sundays 12pm until 10pm, these times are of course open to change depending on how busy/quiet we are. These times are for the pub only, our garden and garden room will be opening at different times on different days.
Bookings, we are now only taking bookings for Monday nights quiz, tables in all areas of the pub, garden and garden room are on a first come first served basis, how it was before ;o)
We have listened so will give it a try, our first night will be on Thursday the 9th of September, bookings are needed so please send us a message, fee is £2 per person with a shot upon arrival, doors open at 7:30pm, show starts at 9pm, hosted by our very own Adam and Mat and no they cant sing either haha
Ronnie & Mat invite you into their garden, here are a few simple rules to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone in our beautiful and well-kept surroundings, please treat it with respect:
• If you do have a persistent cough, a high temperature or have lost your sense of taste or smell, please do not come to our venue;
• Do not move the patio chairs and tables onto the LAWN;
• Do not move the benches on the LAWN;
• Use the ashtrays provided, not the table bases, patio or lawn;
• Empty crisps packets are to go in an empty glass and not in the gaps of the tables or on the floor;
• Help keep the garden tidy!
• Respect our neighbours, like we do, please no noisy behaviour, shouting or swearing;
• No ball games, the staff get excited;
• We are an adults only venue (stipulation on our license) and pets are not allowed;
• We are a Challenge 25 venue;
• Due to allergies and intolerances any food or drink consumed on the premises must be purchased from us;
• No baseball caps to be worn when inside the building;
• We will not tolerate any form of abuse to any of our staff, this will be dealt with severely!
• If you have a complaint then ask to speak to Ronnie, Mat or Adam, don’t go leaving a faceless review online, we are approachable people and would rather you left happy after a chat with us, leaving a faceless review will get a stern reply!
If these respectful rules are not followed then you may be asked to leave.
We are now taking enquiries for events but do be aware that restrictions can be forced upon us with little or no notice so these may be cancelled as the year goes on, but we really do hope not, please do send us an email with your enquiry with all of the details with what you are looking for. As we are a challenge 25 venue we cannot host 18th or 21st birthday parties.
Our weekly Quiz night are on Monday's at 8pm, see social media for updates.
Our weekly meat raffle is back, £30 a week is to be won to spend at Potters Butchers, a litre of spirits and 2 drinks from the bar, all proceeds will go to Bexley Snap for the coming weeks.
Our great food offering is back for lunch times Mondays to Fridays 12pm to 2pm, we will be serving bacon rolls every day from 12pm until they are sold out, we will have olives available every day also and our pizzas are available Sunday to Thursday up until 9pm.
Are back! £10 per person with unlimited tea/coffee and post mix soft drinks and lunch included and the use of our high speed wifi, bookings are strongly advised, just send us a message to get yourself booked in.