Happy new year to each and every one of you and let’s hope that 2022 is a much better year for us all.
In order to get in touch with us you are best to send a message via this website, our Phone is rarely manned and is voicemail only.
No pets or children, (the latter being a stipulation on our licence) are allowed in any areas of the pub and no baseball caps are to be worn in any areas of the pub.
Monday nights are our famous quiz night, start time 8pm, max team size of 6, joining fee per person £3, can you win the pot? Win play your cards right? How’s about a bit of bingo? See social media and event pages for updates.
Every Sunday is our weekly meat raffle, £30 a week is to be won to spend at Potters Butchers, a litre of spirits and 2 drinks from the bar, all proceeds will go to The Greenwich and Bexley Hospice until the end of March.
Last Friday of the month will be our Queens Of The Night karaoke hosted by our very own Tom, doors open at 7:30pm, showtime starts at 8pm.
Our great food offering is available Mondays to Fridays 12pm to 2pm, we will be serving bacon rolls every day from 12pm until they are sold out, we will have olives available each day also and our pizzas are available Monday to Sunday up until 9pm. All of our food is freshly cooked and prepared in our scores on the doors 5 star rated kitchen.
£10 per person with unlimited tea/coffee and post mix soft drinks and lunch included and the use of our high speed Wi-Fi, bookings are strongly advised, just send us a message to get yourself booked in.
Our opening times are Mondays to Thursdays 11am until 11pm, Fridays and Saturdays 11am to midnight and Sundays 12pm until 10pm, these times are of course open to change depending on how busy/quiet we are. These times are the pub only, our Garden, when open, will be closed by 9:30pm Mondays to Saturdays and 8pm on Sundays.
Due to works being done the garden will be reopening in April 2022 as it is now having its autumnal and winter treatments, this is why we have one of the best lawns in Sidcup. Please treat the patio with the respect as our garden, use the ashtrays provided!
Ronnie & Mat invite you into The Alma, here are a few simple rules to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone in our beautiful and well-kept surroundings both inside and outside:
• Do not move the patio chairs and tables onto the LAWN;
• Do not move the benches on the LAWN;
• Use the ashtrays provided, not the table bases, patio or lawn;
• Empty crisps packets are to go in an empty glass and not in the gaps of the tables or on the floor;
• Help keep the garden tidy!
• Respect our neighbours, like we do, please no noisy behaviour, shouting or swearing;
• No ball games, the staff get excited;
• We are an adults only venue (stipulation on our license) and pets are not allowed;
• We are a Challenge 25 venue;
• Due to allergies and intolerances any food or drink consumed on the premises must be purchased from us;
• No baseball caps to be worn when inside the building;
• We will not tolerate any form of abuse to any of our staff, this will be dealt with severely!
• If you have a complaint then ask to speak to Ronnie, Mat or Corrina, don’t go leaving a faceless review online, we are approachable people and would rather you left happy after a chat with us, leaving a faceless review will get a stern reply!
If these respectful rules are not followed, then you may be asked to leave. We have created a safe and friendly environment for everyone to come and enjoy, everyone will be made to feel welcome at The Alma, our pub is an extension of us and we hope you all enjoy and appreciate everything that we do for you as you do for us.