APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO WERE SENT AN EMAIL SAYING WE ARE SHOWING THE EUROS, THIS WAS SENT BY MISTAKE AND IS NOT THE CASE AS WE DO NOT SHOW ANY SPORTS!
Our Phone is voicemail only and messages cannot be left, the message will refer you to this page.
Just to let you all know that we do not show any sports, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Our new opening times are: Mondays to Saturdays 11am until 11pm and Sundays 12pm until 10pm, these times are of course open to change depending on how busy/quiet we are. These times are for the pub only, our garden and garden room will be opening at different times on different days.
When you do come to visit us everyone must now scan in on track and trace (you can sign in if you don't have the app) not just the lead person as it was last year, this is in place until the 30th of September. Refusal of either will mean no admittance, this is not our rule, it is the law.
Bookings, we are now slowly phasing these out but we are still taking them for those of you who want to be guaranteed a table, we are only booking tables until the 18th July. Please make sure that when you send us a booking enquiry you send us the date you are looking for, for how many (no group bookings will be taken and you can only book one table), what time you would like the table from and until (there is no time limit). We are only taking bookings from Tuesdays to Saturdays only from 5pm. Also do confirm that you are adults only, you know it’s the rule of 6 indoors, you must all be sat down no matter what area you are in and that a face covering is to be worn when inside the building.
We do stop taking bookings on the days themselves at 11am, any tables that are available will be on a first come first served basis on that day. 11am is also the time that emails are only answered until each day.
Ronnie & Mat invite you into their garden, here are a few simple rules to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone in our beautiful and well-kept surroundings, please treat it with respect:
• If you do have a persistent cough, a high temperature or have lost your sense of taste or smell, please do not come to our venue;
• Do not move the TABLES/BENCHES;
• Do not move the CHAIRS;
• There is the rule of 6 for each table in all areas;
• You are to be sat down during your visit with us both inside and out, this means no standing and no table hopping;
• There is full waiter service whilst you are with us both inside and out, waving your hand will not get you served quicker, please be patient with us;
• Use the ashtrays provided, not the table bases or lawn;
• Empty crisps packets are to go in an empty glass and not in the gaps of the tables or on the floor;
• Help keep the garden tidy!
• Respect our neighbours, like we do, please no noisy behaviour, shouting or swearing;
• No ball games, the staff get excited;
• We are an adults only venue (stipulation on our license) and pets are not allowed;
• We are a Challenge 25 venue;
• Due to allergies and intolerances any food or drink consumed on the premises must be purchased from us;
• No baseball caps to be worn when inside the building;
• We will not tolerate any form of abuse to any of our staff, this will be dealt with severely!
• If you have a complaint then ask to speak to Ronnie, Mat or Adam, don’t go leaving a faceless review online, we are approachable people and would rather you left happy after a chat with us, leaving a faceless review will get a stern reply!
If these respectful rules are not followed then you will be asked to leave.
For any of our exempt guests a booking is advised due to the limited tables that we have available to you.
Unfortunately due to the ongoing threat of restrictions being placed upon us we will not be hosting any events in 2021, but we are now taking bookings for 2022, please do send us an email with your enquiry. As we are a challenge 25 venue we cannot host 18th or 21st birthday parties.
Our weekly Quiz night will be starting again on Monday the 17th May at 7:30pm, then every Monday after that, there will be a change or two with Mat's version of play your cards right! Now fully booked.
Our weekly meat raffle is back, £50 a week is to be won to spend at Potters Butchers, all proceeds will go to Alzheimer's Society for the coming weeks.
Our great food offering is back for lunch times Mondays to Fridays 12pm to 2pm, we will be serving bacon rolls every day from 12pm until they are sold out, we will have olives available every day also and our pizzas are available Sunday to Thursday up until 9pm,
Are back! £10 per person with unlimited tea/coffee and post mix soft drinks and lunch included and the use of our high speed wifi, bookings are strongly advised.