UPDATE 13th April 2021
Our next food special will be Manze's pie and mash on St George's day on April the 23rd! and Angelo's Italian on Friday the 14th of May! these are both available for eat in the garden, weather permitting of course and for take away.
GARDEN OPENING! PLEASE READ BEFORE MESSAGING US! ONLY SEND YOUR REQUEST ONCE PLEASE! WE WILL ALWAYS RESPOND.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE SENDING YOUR ENQUIRY! YOU ARE MAKING OUR JOB HARDER BY NOT SENDING ALL OF THE INFORMATION WE NEED TO MAKE YOU A BOOKING!
Thursday the 15th, Friday the 16th and Saturday the 17th are full! We have a big enough waiting list so please do not send any more enquiries. We do have limited availability for Sunday the 18th. The following Thursday and Sunday we have availability but for next Friday (St George’s) and next Saturday we have very limited availability.
The following weeks after these two weeks are also filling up very fast.
We will be open from this Thursday the 15th April, our opening days will be Thursdays to Sundays only until we can fully reopen for you all in May. Our opening times will be: Thursdays 2pm to 8pm, Fridays 2pm to 9pm, Saturdays 12pm to 9pm and Sundays 12pm until 6pm.
This is of course all weather dependent, some nights we will be closing earlier and some days we may not open at all if it is raining. It will be the rule of 6, adults only, no pets, everyone must be sat down and a face covering much be worn in order when going to use the toilet.
Hopefully with the weather being well we will be open on Bank Holiday Monday on the 3rd of May from 12pm until 6pm.
When you send your enquiry please send us a message via the website ONLY with what date you are looking for, how many people, at what time you want the table from, how long you would like the table for (their us no time limit), that you are adults only, there will be no pets and that you understand that it is the rule of 6, that you must all be sat down and a face covering must be worn when going to the toilet.
You can also only book one table, after all it is the rule of 6! and only for one day a week, meaning you cannot book a table for more than one day in any 4 day period that we are open as this takes away tables from our other guests who have supported us throughout lockdown. If you do this then you may be asked to leave as it is not fair on our other guests.
Once a date is full we will then add you to our cancellation list and will be in touch if something comes available.
When you do come to visit us everyone must now scan in on track and trace not just the lead person as it was last year. Refusal will mean no admittance.
Ronnie & Mat invite you into their garden, here are a few simple rules to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone in our beautiful and well-kept surroundings, please treat it with respect:
• If you do have a persistent cough, a high temperature or have lost your sense of taste or smell, please do not come to our venue;
• There is the rule of 6 for each table;
• You are to be sat down during your visit with us, this means no standing and no table hopping;
• There is full waiter service whilst you are with us, waving your hand will not get you served quicker, please be patient with us
• Use the ashtrays provided, not the table or lawn;
• Empty crisps packets are to go in an empty glass and not in the gaps of the tables or on the floor;
• Help keep the garden tidy!
• Respect our neighbours, like we do, please no noisy behaviour, shouting or swearing;
• Do not move the TABLES;
• Do not move the CHAIRS;
• No ball games, the staff get excited;
• It is to be adults only at all times and pets are not allowed;
• We are a Challenge 25 venue;
• Due to allergies and intolerances any food or drink consumed on the premises must be purchased from us;
• We will not tolerate any form of abuse to any of our staff, this will be dealt with severely!
• Bad attitudes are not warranted
• If you have a complaint then ask to speak to Ronnie, Mat or Adam, don’t go leaving a faceless review online, we are approachable people and would rather you left happy after a chat with us, leaving a faceless review will get a stern reply!
Unfortunately due to the ongoing threat of restrictions being placed upon us we will not be hosting any events in 2021, but we are now taking bookings for 2022, please do send us an email with your enquiry. As we are a challenge 25 venue we cannot host 18th or 21st birthday parties.
We are waiting to see what restrictions we will be opening the pub under, once we know more then all of the information will be here for you to read.
Our weekly Friday night online pub quiz has now finished, we will be looking at restarting it again at the end of this month, maybe on a Monday.
Our great food offering will be back once we are open for lunch times Mondays to Fridays 12pm to 2pm, until then our food is available in the garden Thursdays to Saturdays until 6pm and Sundays until 5pm, there will be our new 9" stuffed crust pizzas, along with hot pies, pasties, bacon rolls, chips, cheesy chips and cheese rolls, after these times it will be just pizzas.
Once we reopen fully in May we have something new and exciting coming to our kitchen every Friday and Saturday for you.